Short-Term Medical Insurance Plans
Short-term medical plans play a critical role in our post ACA major medical world. Short -term medical plans are vital to “fill a time gap” before your client can be covered by an ACA plan. Plus many may choose to opt out of an ACA plan simply because they can’t afford the high premiums, high deductibles, and the big out-of-pocket financial exposure at claim time. After all what good is major medical plan if a person can’t afford it?
Another market for short-term are those legal residents who don’t have a social security number yet but need an affordable medical plan. Some of our short-term plans don’t even ask for a social security number so these plans are a perfect answer to these types of clients.
EZ Short-Term Plan
Since 1990 we’ve been marketing short-term medical insurance but during all this time, we’ve never had one that is both so EZ and so UNIQUE. NO health questions, NO co-insurance, NO extra association or policy fees, and NO zip code ratings. Eligible for US citizens and legal residents ages 0-64 needing temporary health coverage or anyone without adequate health insurance.
US citizens and legal residents ages 0-64 needing temporary health coverage or anyone without adequate health insurance.
Pre-existing carryover from 90 day term to 90 day term up 11 Months (3 EZ on-line enrollments = 9 months coverage)!
Highlights and Benefits*
- NO Health Questions
- NO Zip Code Rating
- NO Extra Association or Policy Fees
- NO Co-Insurance
- EZ Application
- Monthly CC Mode
- Children Alone Available
- GREAT RX Coverage
- GREAT Optional Sports Coverage
- Underwritten by the World’s Oldest and Largest Health Market, Rated A (Excellent)
State and Country Restrictions*
This plan is available in: AZ, CA, CT, GA, IL, LA, MN, OK, TX, & VA (more to follow).
Excluded states and countries are subject to change; please contact us at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052 for an up-to-date list.
Underwritten by the Worlds Oldest and Largest Health Market, Rated A (Excellent) Lloyd’s Coverholder
*Questions about what you see here? Please download the plan brochure for a complete schedule of benefits, exclusions, and other details. Or give us a call at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052.52.
Appointed? You must be appointed with Petersen to sell this product. If you’re not yet appointed, please contact a Broker Advisor.
*Questions? Give us a call at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052.
Talk about an innovative short-term plan!!!!! Now with our unique 4X3 option, your clients can have short-term protection up to 360 days (almost one full year) and will only have to complete one application and answer the health questions only once. Four 90 days policies are issued all at one time with pre-existing carryover from 90 day term to 90 day term. Plus, they can cancel anytime.
US citizens and US legal residents between the ages of 6 months (when insuring children by themselves) and 64 year old. You must be able to answer a few brief health questions “no” in order to qualify. But once you qualify for the initial 90 day term, no other health questions are necessary.
Highlights and Benefits
- Our Brand NEW “Pivot” STM is a 90 day short-term plan that your client can easily buy 3 more times – thus a total of four 90 day time frames (360 days protection).
- Only a ONE time easy on-line enrollment necessary.
- Each time they buy another 90 day term, pre-existing conditions are carried over from 90 day policy to 90 day policy!
- Your client can pay month by month and cancel anytime.
- NO further applications have to be completed & NO medical questions answered after the initial enrollment! This is called a 4X3 option.
- Premiums do NOT increase from 90 day term to 90 day term (up to 360 days of coverage)!
- Optional Doctor co-pay benefits!
- Optional RX co-pay benefits!
- Optional Urgent Care co-pay benefits!
- Choice of reduced policy maximums to coincide with shorter 90 day time frame and to reduce premium costs!
- Freedom of choice of any provider!
- Can be written in children alone!
- A+ AM Best rated company!
Approved for Sale in – AL, AZ*, AR, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, MI*, MS, NE, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA, WV, & WI
(* limited to only two 90 day plans = up to 180 days)
Our PIVOT Short-Term plan is underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company which is AM Best rated A+ (Superior).
Need a Quote, More Information or to be Appointed?
Arizona Office – Alyssa Wright Alyssa@ISAbrokers.com (800) 647-4589
Indiana Office – Suzanne Munson Suzanne@ISAbrokers.com (317) 399-7167 (direct line)
Need another short-term medical plan?
Depending on your state, we have other short-term medical plans available. Just call (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052 and ask for your Broker Advisor, Alyssa Wright, or email her and she’ll be in touch soon.